GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE INSTITUTE
- The study hour in the institute is 9:00am to 4:00pm from Monday to Fridays only.
- Free courses offered in the institute are compulsory for the students.
- 70% attendance is compulsory.
- Students are not allowed to indulge in activities that hinder the functioning of the Institute. (Examples: Uses of alcohol, tobacco, or any other form of intoxicated drugs, groupism, ragging, damaging the institute property and misuse of the institute equipments etc.) Hosteliets found in same will be under strict action of the Board of Management.
- Other rules such as Academic, Departmental, Hostel, Training, uniform and General are given in the Hand-Book of the institute.
COURSES AVAILABLE IN THE INSTITUTE
1. One Year Diploma in Hotel Management [DHM] and Catering Technology.
- Food Production
- Front Office
- Beverage Service
2. 40 days specialization certificate courses on the following departments
FACILITIES AVAILABLE IN THE COLLEGE CAMPUS
- Well Equipped Class Room with Audio-Visual
- Advanced Housekeeping Laboratory
- Computer Lab
- Systematic Store Room
- Well Designed Restaurant
- Model Room
- Recreation Room with Individual Locker
- Hostel for Boys and Girls
- Kitchen for Self Cooking
- Play Ground
- Kitchen Garden
- Cultural Hall
- ODC in Star Hotels of India
OTHER FREE COURSES GIVEN ALONG WITH DIPLOMA AND SPECIALIZATION ARE
- Communication Skills/Professional Interview
- Basic English (Spoken and Written)
- Cost and Time Management
- Anger Management
- Basic Music
- Basics in Event Management